What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. Pricing Strategy - One of the most critical pieces to selling your home successfully.You'll receive a traditional CMA, a Seller's Report that reviews your property, shows the condition of the market and recommends a pricing strategy and a current listing report so that you can see what is on the market. Setting the price for your home by utilizing these tools can help make an educating pricing decision.
2. Accurate & enticing MLS - if your home is priced right, has an accurate MLS listing and appealing photos, your home has a better chance of being sold. I will ensure that your MLS listing is accurate and abundant with photos! Contact for my "How to Sell Your Home" checklist.
3. Internet & Print Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Chantre.com, Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com, Craigslist, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home. Your home will also be featured in traditional print in publications such as the Home Relocation Real Estate Guide, Davis R. Chant mailings and the local newspaper real estate sections.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Negotiation (Certified Negotiation Agent - CNE® Agent) - Potential benefits include: better offer and counter offer structures, better positioning value of earnest money, understanding of your "Plan B" (walk away), understanding of how the other side works, able to navigate all of the potential financial pitfalls that come with selling real estate.
To find out more about selling your home, click here