Communities in the Northern Pocono Mountains
Wallenpaupack Lake Estates
- 1,800 Properties, 1,350 Homes
- No Wallenpaupack lakefront homes
- Central water & sewer, one indoor & two outdoor pools, 2 additional lakes, clubhouse, boat slips, tennis courts, 2 beaches, volleyball & basketball
- 1,383 Lots, 464 Homes (120 full-time residents)
- No lakefront homes (2nd tier homes only), more than a ½ mile of lake frontage on Lake Wallenpaupack, private 3-acre peninsula on Lake Wallenpaupack with picnic grounds and sandy beach.
- A heated pool, tennis, and a central water system, 230 boat slips for its members, a small private lake within the community, playground for children
- 725 Properties, 650 Homes
- 900 acre planned community - 35 acre lake available for fishing, canoeing, row boating, 42 acre nature park with marked trails
- Wildlife preserve, trout stream, tennis courts, community center, Tanglwood Lakes Beach & Boat Marina – situated on 6 acres on Lake Wallenpaupack
- Paupack Hills Golf & Country Club
- 400 Properties, 300 Homes
- Central water and sewer, 2 tennis courts, 2 pools, 2 playgrounds, a recreation field, a swimming dock
- 20 acres of greenbelt
- The community is divided into two sections: one mobile home section and another for homes.
Lake Wallenpaupack Estates
- 400 Properties, 100 Homes
- 20 Lake Wallenpaupack Riverfront properties (no boat slips)
- Club house with a kitchen & bar, meeting room, heated pool, marina with access to the lake, tennis court, central water, central garbage removal
- 242 Properties, 185 Homes (34 Lakefront Homes)
- Central water, a beach, playground, pavilion with bath house & kitchen, 100 boat slips with level frontage
Briar Hill North, South, Summit
- 224 Properties, 135 Homes (76 Lakefront Homes)
- Community is a peninsula (homes have northern, easterly & southern exposure), central water, 70 boat slips, unpaved roads, most properties have over 75’ of lake frontage, some properties are over an acre.
- 200 Properties, 135 Homes, 15 Lakefront Homes
- ½ acre properties or larger, most lakefront homes have 100’ of frontage, privacy, tennis court, picnic area, beach area.
Lakeland Colony North/South
- 191 Properties, 90 Lakefront Homes
- 300 acre nature preserve that surrounds the community. Community borders Wallenpaupack Lake Estates & Lacawac Sanctuary
- Lakefront homes & second tier homes only. Community water, 90 boat slips for 2nd tier homeowners.
- 190 Properties, 98 Homes, 44 Lakefront Homes
- Community is in the quiet and calm cove of Martin’s Cove. Behind Cove Haven.
- Community water, 66 boat slips for 2nd & 3rd tier homeowners
- 180 Properties, 52 Lakefront Homes
- All homes overlook Shuman’s Point Natural Area (250 acre nature preserve)
- 160 Properties, 135 Homes, 75 Lakefront Homes
- Lakefront properties average 75’ of frontage. Half are level, half are steep
- Central water, 4 lakefront docks, 80 boat slips
- 160 Properties, 144 Homes
- No lakefront homes. Beach on Lake Wallenpaupack, picnic area, 100 boat slips for its membership. Central water.
- 155 Properties, 27 Lakefront Homes
- 27 lakefront homes, level
- Community water, community dock, beach
- 153 Properties, 101 Homes
- 1/3 acre lots, central water, 83 boat slips, beach & picnic area. Some 1 acre lots. Unpaved roads but well maintained.
- 150 Properties, 120 Homes, 32 Lakefront Homes
- No PPL Project Line – property goes right to the shoreline – a HUGE plus! Located on the northeastern shores, off Route 507.
- Level approach to the lake, a beach and 76 boat slips.
- 150 Properties, 57 Homes
- No lakefront homes, nice lake views
Cove Point Club
- 104 Properties, 94 Homes
- Single family homes & townhouses. Lakefront & 2nd tier townhouses. Lakefront, 2nd & 3rd tier single homes. Lakefront homes are across the street from the lake but have unobstructed views of the lake.
- Central water, 104 boat slips, beach, tennis & health center.
- 100 Properties, 25 Lakefront Homes
- Many of the homes are deep in the cove, don’t have the far-reaching views and are on 50’ lots. Level
- 97 Properties, 33 Lakefront Homes
- Community surrounds the Ironwood Point Recreation Area
- Steep lakefront homes. Privacy & seclusion
- 96 Properties, 23 Lakefront Homes
- Lake Shore Drive, nice views of the lake, gentle slope to the lake, central water, 70 boat slips.
New Salem & Parkside
- 91 Properties, 30 Lakefront Homes
- Off Lacawac Road, lakefront & second tier homes only, Lacawac Sanctuary surrounds the subdivision, lake frontage averages 75’ – 200’ in width.
- 90 Properties, 40 Lakefront Homes
- Peaceful section of calm & quiet waters on Lake Wallenpaupack.
- 85 Properties, 37 Lakefront Homes
- Views of the lake, steep & level properties. Many have 75’ of frontage.
- 83 Properties, 13 Lakefront Homes
- Quaint homes & cabins, classic lake cottages and some larger homes. Easy access to the lake if your home is not lakefront. Community picnic area at the lake, boat launch & community boat slips.
- 20+ slips for 2nd & 3rd tier properties.
- 78 Properties, 27 Lakefront Homes
- Community borders Mangan Cove Access Area,
- 70 Properties, 20 Lakefront Homes
- Moderate to steep slope
- 55 Properties, 40 Lakefront Homes
- Community is on a large peninsula
- 50 Properties, 6 Lakefront Homes
- Private, secluded & heavily wooded
- 50 Properties, 18 Lakefront Homes
- Views, small properties, small homes, 50’ of frontage, central water, dock slips for 2nd & 3rd tier property owners.
- 48 Condominiums/townhouses
- Views of the lake, high on the mountain, boat slips for all units, outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, landscaping, & outdoor maintenance.
- 41 Properties, 35 Lakefront Homes
- Only lakefronts, 75’ of frontage
- 39 Properties, 32 Homes, 24 Lakefront Homes
- Moderately steep.
- 34 Properties, 12 Lakefronts
- One of the newest small subdivisions, big lots, large homes, gated community, underground utilities.
- 17 Properties, 7 Lakefronts
- Large properties, underground utilities
- 400 homeowners
- Central water
- 230-acre Glacial Lake, Non-Power Boats (electric watercraft OK)
- Swimming, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, sailboats, paddle boats, paddle boards
- Stocked Lake: sunfish, perch, walleye
- Dues include: road maintenance, water fees, beach area
- Community room, playground, basketball court, new pavilion
- Blooming Grove
- Lake Ariel
- Lake Wallenpaupack
- Wallenpaupack Lake Estates
Click on a community to find out more!